CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Misses Charmayne!


God Charmayne miss u!!!! I cant believe I still love the Jonas Brothers. Tribute to them and you! Fav Song So Far!: Sorry!


Broken hearts and last goodbyes,restless nights

But lullabies helps to make this pain go away

I realize I let you down

Told you that I'd be around

I'm building up the strength just to say

I'm Sorry

For breaking all the promises that

I wasn't around to keepIt's on me,

This time is the last time
I will ever beg you to stay

But you're already on your way

Filled with sorrow, filled with pain

Knowing that I am to blame

For leaving your heart out in the rain

And I know you're gonna walk away

And leave me with the price to pay

Before you go I wanted to say that

Can't make it alive on my own

But if you have to go,

Then please girl, just leave me alone'

Cause I don't want to see

You and me going our separate ways...So Im begging you Charmayne! Please come to my party!

0 comments: