CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Sun's Lament..

As I sit there so consumed. Does he even know the truth? Of what happened here tonight? Does he remember who he was? Brothers, sisters, parents? Does he even have a name? Will he change my mind? Do I want to be that way? Will it pass in time? Will I want to everyday? Does the future that I want mean losing all the present? I think in this case that it does. Though I picture myself there. When I see him tremble. The picture starts to fade away. Is it worth the price? Will I make it past the pain? Leave it all behind. Can I live an endless day? He stares at me piercing my soulIs it worth losing all I know? He stares at me how can I tell? A reflection of my future self? I dont know...


Im soo team Jacob man!

0 comments: