CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

School Assembly Rehersal ; Walking On Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves

WOOOT! I am at school now. ICT. Mr. Muru did'nt come, which was a good thing considering the fact that I didn't do my homework. I cut my hair yesterday. it looks like my grandmother1Yes, it looks the same but well...shorter. I guess it takes som gettin used to. Ummmmm.....ALISON WENT HOME!!! I actually thought she shouldnt have. Kris lah. I still love him though. Yesterday, Mr.Lee started to use the whislte treatment. So annoying! It was so loud. I really don't like Science. Laura's blog is soo cute! ^_^ We are thinking of doing a music performance in the Tenby's Got Talent. Me, Chloe, Laura, Janey and Vivian. We are gonna rock. If you have any suggestions please comment! As for now...I'll be walking on Sunshine! ;)

0 comments: