CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Forget Home, I Want School ; Quando, Quando, Quando - Michael Buble


Tell me when will you be mine?

Tell me Quando, Quando, Quando.

We can share a love divine.

Please dont make me wait again

When will say yes to me?

Tell me Quando Quando Quando?

You mean happiness to me ...

School was ok ok only today.

Sigh....

Prishaa :) LOL! Random!

Ok, so umm wem had this Math test today, which I will fail.

I actually thought the first paper was harder than the second one.

We watched Disturbia in the van today. That was fun.

Faris cancelled his party :(

Ummm...I missed Malay today because we had to do stuff for Miss Mayer!
WOOT! We had so much fun counting.

ICT Test was not very hard lah. Can pass. It's math im worried about.

Pssh! I AM NOT CRAZY! ;)

Mikael and Darren had a Math test today. I feel so smart ;)
I like studying magazines. So fun. Einglish is very fun these days.

Then we had PSHE instead of Drama because we had to practice our speech for Monday. We were immitating LaLa people. So fun.

Then, umm oooo we had LUNCH! Adi ditched us today. Chloe actually ate something. We asked Mia to come down with us but she did'nt want to. She did for break though.

Drama was all about movement today. So boring. I prefer dialog to movement. Words spwak louder than action. Or something like that.

Thats pretty much it. Very boring lah. Byeee :)

0 comments: