CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dateless ; One Is The Loneliest Number - Harry Nilsson


Well you know what they say...


One is the loneliest number,

That you'll ever do,

Two can be as bad as one,

It's the loneliest number,

Since Number One.



That is SO unbelievably true.

Let's break it down shall we?

No date, didn't even bother talking to me today. Not even sure he was even there!

But it's ok, it's alright.

You know why?

Because, I am Vila. The kind of person who does everything for everyone but doesn't get anything back. Well I guess I'm OK with it. I like being there for people, but It would be nice to get some love back :S


Anyways, I waited for like ages for you to bring up the topic of 'The Dance'.

If it took you this long, I have no idea how long it will take for you to ask me.

Sigh....well now it's too late. I hope you are happy now! :(


He is a JERK Nad. Don't even bother ;D


School was okay lah. Very depressing actually. Got our reports. I did good :)


Nothing much happened actually. We watched Confessions of a Shopoholic today.


That was fun I guess.


Well that's it for now.


Ciao.

0 comments: