CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'll Never Forget You ; You And Me - Lifehouse

It's awsome being in love.
It starts as friends, continues with a kiss, but ENDS in tears.
It was great while it lasted.
I thank you SO much for those brief moments that made my life COMPLETE.
BTW, I still love you.
I will never forget you,
And if you go on to meet SOMEONE NEW,
I'll understand.
I know I'm not everything you could ask for,
I may not seem like very much,
But my wasted heart will love you forever.
I may not have the softest touch but I'm yours, if you ever NEED me.
You never said goodbye,
You never talked to me the LAST DAY
The last day of our togetherness.
But I will remember everytime you HELD ME CLOSE
Every look that moved me to my soul,
And everything I felt when I was with you.
I know in my heart of hearts that I have never felt this way about anyone before,
I would give the world to just know that you FEEL THE SAME
Because I know I can't go one day without even thinking about you,
And when I look at you, it's as though the rest of the world isn't there.
It's just YOU AND ME
You make me feel like I can reach the stars.
Because I don't feel safe in your arms, I feel complete and I'm afraid of letting go.
I don't feel cool around you, I feel my entire body burning up.
If I could go back to the time where I first met you and relive every memory,
Good or Bad, Believe me, I would.
Because the more it hurts, the more REAL it was.
I suddenly realize how lucky I was to have met you.
I thank you for giving me the time a day,
Just to talk to you, look at you and hold you was enough.
And I will live with regret for not enjoying it more,
Holding on a little tighter, Saying a little more, Looking a little longer.
To me, you are perfect. Despite all your flaws, I saw pefection.
I still do. I know there is more to you than what everyone else says.
Honestly, what hurts the most,
Was being SO close, and having SO much to say. And watching you walk away.
It kills me to know that you and me can never be.
But I'll still love you, I know I will because I am not that smart.
I hope you feel the same way too....

0 comments: