CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Whoa, What a Month. Boy, I Miss You.

Hello people who actually are reading this post.
If you are wondering why I am suddenly blogging,
It's cause.....DUN DUN DUN DUN!
It's the HOLIDAYS! :D

And yes, I am as bored as bored can be. (:
Sigh... late realizations and disclosed desires:
Here we go. Whooopee.

1) I will always be that girl who puts on her make-up and prays for a miracle.
2) I show up at all parties, dateless.
3) I'll have a blast dancing with all my friends. BUT
4) They'll play a slow song and BADABINGBADABOOM!
5) I'll be lonely.
6) I can't live without chocolate milk.
7) Justin Bieber is actually pretty good.
8) Jamie Cullum is awesome.
9) No matter where you go, Michael Buble will make everything better.
10) There will always be that one person that makes you feel like flying.

....even though he doesn't know it. (;

& Boy, I really miss you. (;

0 comments: